2155 years after the nuclear catastrophe. Millions dead, even more mutagenized. Another and tragic spiral of humanity, which was to roll civilizations back into the Dark Ages. The world will never be the same, but people of the Sector believe in a miracle, that one day the lifeless Wasteland will find a cover of forests and fields, the lowlands and depressions will swell with groundwater, and snow will again lie on the mountain tops. Who knows... But for now, behind the dome is the XXII century, the Age of R.
Age of R is an interactive role-playing game in the RRUN meta-universe. Participants will be transported to the cyberpunk world and experience what it is really like. Created by the techno-goddess R Sectors resembles a nest of snakes with dozens of poisonous heads, and all around, for hundreds of thousands of miles, radiation is a scorched wasteland that holds a far greater danger.
The show takes place in an online format, with four people and gamemaster Alex. We combined computer games and imagination with the freedom of action inherent in tabletop RPGs like Dungeons & Dragons or Pathfinder. It's like theater or a book, where the main characters are you, but far more important is your influence on the story. Now you can change all that by becoming a hero in our meta-universe.
How it all happens:
- The Game Master describes the environment and circumstances for you.
- You describe the processes/actions your character performs.
- Virtual game dice are used to solve non-obvious actions.
- Outside of combat, characters have characteristic bonuses that must be added to the roll result for a better result. The wizard sets the difficulty of the circumstances, if the player overcomes it, the action is successful.
- In battles, success is determined by tactical skills, teamwork skills, and the fighting power of the character.
For a stable connection you will need: computer, headphones, microphone, camera, internet (> 15 Mbps) and notepad, if you want to write down game-master's notes.
Alex opens a portal to the Metaworld on Thursdays at 6:00 PM MSC.
Don't be afraid to speak up and take action. Good luck!